Experience 'De Batouwe'!
In the heart of the Netherlands, in the middle of the Betuwe, lies the town of 'Zoelen'. A stone's throw from Tiel you will find our beautiful A-status 27-hole golf course with separate 9-hole PAR 3 and 4 course and extensive training facilities.
The complex breathes well and tranquility. Along with a number of existing forest areas along the canal, wide forest strips contribute to the national integration. With the large fruit orchards, which bloom beautifully in the spring, challenging water features and rolling slopes create a park-like and broad landscape. Let us surprise you!
The complex consists of:
- 27-hole A-status competition golf course with partly covered driving range, putting green, practice bunkers and pitching green
- Club building with thatched roof, stylishly decorated by Jan des Bouvrie, equipped with a grand café, restaurant, various meeting rooms and a large terrace overlooking the golf course
- Reception and golf shop with an extensive range of golf equipment, clubs, clothing, shoes, Betuwe land products and sustainable gifts
- 9-hole golf course (PAR 3 and 4) with its own clubhouse and extensive training facilities, including partially covered driving range, putting green, practice bunkers and pitching green.
- Locker and changing rooms with shower facilities
- Ample parking with a floor parking deck on private grounds.
For more information, visit www.golfcentrumdebatouwe.nl