HOTEL TIEL IS OPEN
Update last press conference
We would like to ask you to take into account the following stricter measures in order to guarantee your health and that of our employees.
Our measures are based on the guidelines and recommendations of the government and the RIVM.
The current measures will apply from 25 February 2022.
- A fixed seat, wearing a mouth mask and keeping a distance of 1.5 meters are no longer mandatory;
- Our employees have received instructions on how to act under Corona;
- There are additional protocols for cleaning and hygiene;
- The hotel is open and you can stay with us in a safe and secure manner.
- The restaurant is open for room service and to take away your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Please check the current restaurant opening times on our Food & Drinks page;
- The lobby bar, SIXX Skybar, swimming pool and fitness area are currently closed;
- Showing a corona admission ticket is no longer required as of Friday, February 25. Only when attending an event/meeting where more than 500 visitors are present is it mandatory to show a negative test result.
- Meetings and events can be held in a safe and secure manner. For more information, please contact our sales department on 0344-62 20 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most up to date information on corona measures, please visit the Dutch government's website.
Thank you for your trust in Van der Valk Hotel Tiel, we will do everything we can to make your stay as safe and secure as possible. We hope to welcome you soon in our hotel and restaurant. Do you have any further questions? Please feel free to contact our reception on 0344 - 62 20 20.
With hospitable greetings,
Van der Valk family and staff